Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Early 60s Bunnies: Please help me find my Birth Mother

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poberly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Early 60s Bunnies: Please help me find my Birth Mother Reply with quote

Please help with any information.

If you were at the Chicago Playboy Club from 1960 - 1963, and have some information about the Chicago club early days. I would appreciate it if you might be able to help me by at least sharing my story with someone else who could broker an information exchange.

I am trying to find out about my BIRTH Mother and would appreciate any help/information you may have.

If my legend has any truth (story from my adoptive grandmother), my birth mother was a Playboy bunny with RED HAIR, and the name Kelly (first or last). Supposedly, she worked at the Chicago Playboy club and was from Kansas City.

I was up for adoption BEFORE I was born at (Illinois Masonic Hospital) on Feb. 25, 1963. My birth mother was 18 when I was born.

I am healthy and have a good career, so I am NOT asking for a lung or any money.

I would really like to know more about and meet the woman who gave birth to me -- As friends and family have told me, I am handsome and intelligent, so I want to know where the good genes came from.

Thanks so much, my Fianc?e, Jennifer and I (and our future kids) would be grateful.

Paul
Kelleigh Nelson
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Finding your mother Reply with quote

Paul, I think you or someone that had a similar experience actually called me, but I only had one child and she's 40 years old now. I might suggest you call a private investigator. They're really not as expensive as you think. You might also contact Playboy and see if they have any records regarding the gals that worked at the Chgo. club back then. Maybe they could help you.
poberly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: I have MORE information and a name! Reply with quote

After working with a court-appointed confidential intermediary from the state of Illinois, I have the given name of my Birth Mother:
Jo-Anne Patricia O'Brien (born in 1944). I was able to contact her brother and confirm that she did work for Playboy from 66-69 (not sure if as a bunny).

Unfortunately she died in 1976 in NYC.

If anyone knew her, please let me know anything you can tell me about her.

Thanks,

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: