Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chicago Bunny Reunion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Chicago Bunny Reunion Reply with quote

Hi Ladies,
I hear the 2008 reunion is going to be held in Chicago. Has anyone heard anything about it? Please let me know. Wave
Linda Playboy Logo
Barbara dotson Chicago
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: reunion Reply with quote

I was a bunny at the Chicago Playboy Club from 1968-1974 and I would love to know if there is a reunion planned for 08.

Also speaking of reunions I attended the reunion that was around 1977-1979 in Chicago. I have forgotten the exact year. Does anyone have any photos from that reunion as I have never seen any.

I am also looking for Candy Hockenberry whose married name is Beaubien. She lived in Lake Zurich, Il. We were good friends and kept in touch for years , but somewhere along we way we lost touch.

formerly,
Barbara Dotson
Penny Kittle
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reunion is in Chicago 2008 Reply with quote

After the Hutch is having the reunion in Chicago August 25, 2008 on the Odessey luxury yacht. You can contact susanne Singer for more information. susannesinger1@hotmail.com
or send me your address and / or email and I will pass on to her.
The reunion last year in Las Vegas was a blast. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Bunny Penny 1972-1980 Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Wave
Susan Leigh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Barbara Datson Reply with quote

Where are you? You were the funniest bud and I wish you would get in touch with me. We sure loved Lucy, our Wardrobe Mistress (Did I ever mention that I appropriated my costume on my last day? Yep, I can still get into it as long as I suck in my gut?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: