Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playboy Bunny Seeks Other Bunnies to Interview on Telephone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon Peyton
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Playboy Bunny Seeks Other Bunnies to Interview on Telephone Reply with quote

I was Bunny Sharon at the Baltimore Playboy Club when it first opened in 1964. I've been in the entertainment, media and telecommunications industries since then. I'm interested in developing a professional speaking business. One of the topics I want to talk about is how my training at the Club actually launched me on my business career and had a lasting effect on many aspects of my life.

I would like to talk to any Bunny who would like to be interviewed. You can talk about how that experience affected your later life or anything else that is important to you about your experience.

I live in Marin County, north of San Francisco. Please call me and we can arrange the best time for your interview.

Sharon Peyton
Telephone - 415-898-3353
Email - SharonPeyton@comcast.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: