Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Story about an early 1970s bomb scare?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Denver Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aurachroma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Story about an early 1970s bomb scare? Reply with quote

Hi...obviously I'm not an ex-Denver Playboy Club bunny...as I'm
1) too young
2) male

My uncle worked as a busboy at the Denver Playboy Club in the 1970s while he was working on an internship for the University of Michigan. He'd work at a hospital during the day, and at the Club at night.

He recounts a "bomb scare" that happened one day at work...and he had an old newspaper photo with him...and about 11 bunnies...all in an elevator. He doesn't talk about the event in detail, and I was hoping that someone here could clue me in. Maybe you have a good copy of the photo as well?

Sincere thanks,
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Denver Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: