Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm moving

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: I'm moving Reply with quote

Hello everyone Wave

I am moving and I am stressing..............any advice?

Appreciate any thoughts or helpful hints. (And I have a kitty) Oh and a husband too. LOL

This a riot....but I will share it with you all. We are moving to a retirement community! 55 and older. It is so quiet and beautiful.....but .....how did I get this old? Yikes! Amaze

Love,
Sandy
Bunny
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you having a Moving Sale of playboy stuff,, Ha Ha, ha, ,
Costco has clear plastic storage boxes that are stackable ,great for the move and to keep breakables safer in transit, there under $10 bucks for 2 clear tubs,easy to find stuff,
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Keelerphoto Wave

I don't know that anyone would be interested in my Playboy things......so no sale......for now.

Thank you for your advice on the clear containers, for moving. It was very helpful.

Moving date is a few weeks away, so I am not pressed for time. My husband was ill recently and rushed to the hospital and that set everything back, a bit. My stress levels are certainly being tested.

Thank you for your support.
Love,
Sandy
Bunny
blondeambition3
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
Hi Keelerphoto Wave

I don't know that anyone would be interested in my Playboy things......so no sale......for now.

Thank you for your advice on the clear containers, for moving. It was very helpful.

Moving date is a few weeks away, so I am not pressed for time. My husband was ill recently and rushed to the hospital and that set everything back, a bit. My stress levels are certainly being tested.

Thank you for your support.
Love,
Sandy
Bunny

Are you kidding Sandy? Your old Playboy stuff will net you a tidy sum on eBay! Laughing
I see former Bunnies selling their stuff on eBay every now & then... it always makes me wonder 'how' they got their hands on some of the stuff. When I worked at the Columbus, OHIO Playboy Club (back in 84-85) you weren't allowed to take your Suit out of the Club at all! Wink

http://www.facebook.com/eve.newsom

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43234136
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: