Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New York Playboy Club 1962 (opening) - 1969

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> New York Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy Mitchell
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: New York Playboy Club 1962 (opening) - 1969 Reply with quote

Hi Ex-Bunnies from Miami and New York 1961 - 1969.

I started in the Miami Playboy Club when the club opened and worked there until I transferred to the New York Club when it opened.

I remember so many things about those days and was wondering if there is anyone out there that worked in those years. If so, I would love to hear from you and see how your life has turned out so-far.

Love to you all,

Bunny Sandy (Red)
Bunny Jolly
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: NYC Opening Reply with quote

Hi Sandy!
There are several of us that stay in touch that worked in the NYC club during the same period. Many of them are featured in The Bunny Years - the book and the A&E special. The book is written by Kathryn Leigh Scott (Kay Kringstad) a bunny at the time you were there. You should get one or both and it'll bring back some memories. There's a section on NYC and Miami clubs.
Bunny Jolly
aapopper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Bunny Francine Reply with quote

I would love to get in touch with an old friend, Bunny Francine. I'm pretty sure she was one of the original Bunnies when the NYC club opened. I think she then moved on the the SF club when that one opened.

Any info would be most appreciated.
Bunny Jolly
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this Fran Barker you're asking about? She was part of the Bunny Years A&E Special? If so, last time I saw her was at the LA premiere of The Bunny Years.
aapopper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Bunny Francine Reply with quote

Wow, what a quick response!

Yes, it was Francine Barker. We were good friends way back when. She was a beautiful woman. I've still got the tail off her costume. I see where they're going for $300 and up on Ebay, although I would never sell it. Actually, seeing it on Ebay reminded me of her and that's why I decided to look her up.

I'll see if I can find the sources you mentioned.

When did you know her and which at which Club did you work? I have a funny story involving Fran with my then very southern boss. Very Happy
Bunny Jolly
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new The Bunny Years (A&E Special - 1999) tape usually sells for under $5 on eBay - worth getting. There are 2 listed right now. Fran and I worked at the NYC club from the opening. We're both interviewed on the special. She looked great when I saw her - hardly changed at all. I don't keep in touch with her, but I may have a way to contact her. Email me directly at bunnyjolly@aol.com - I wouldn't want to broadcast contact info on the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> New York Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: