Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Beregi has passed away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: George Beregi has passed away Reply with quote

Joe Namath & George Beregi

Hi! I am George Beregi's niece and godchild, Kelly. George was a room manager at the New Orleans PLAYBOY CLUB at 727 Rue Iberville in the French Quarter. The regional manager was Matt Metz. There was also John Barron, Rick Zusman, and Don Schneider. On transfer from the Baltimore club was Joe Ferrare, who was George's immediate supervisor. George was later transferred to the Baltimore club where he became the night manager. He worked there from 1970 to 1974. His first day at the New Orleans club was Sept. 15, 1969.

I thought I should let everyone know that George just passed away.

My uncle George expired on Ash Wednesday Feb 6, 2008 and 1:48 P.M. in Birmingham Alabama at St. Vincent East Longterm Care. He was transferred there after having open heart surgery at the University of Alabama Birmingham, which he never recovered from.

There will be a memorial mass at St. Marks Parish in Liberty Boro, PA on March 1st, 2008 at 10:00 A.M. with the wake following shortly afterwards.

He will later be emtombed at St. Joseph Cemetery in McKeesport, PA on March 3rd (his deceased father's birthday); services are for family and close friends.

Any questtion please call his sister Pam at 412-373-9357 or Cell 412-720-5916 or his sister Marlyn at 412 678-0795 or 412-779-4047.

Sorry to have to inform you this way, but I thought some of his friends might like to know. Please pass this message on to any other former Bunnies that may have known George.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: