Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for info on Exec Pastry Chef - Sam Morris - 1974

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TNTSeattle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Looking for info on Exec Pastry Chef - Sam Morris - 1974 Reply with quote

Hi,
Name is Paul; I worked in the Pastry Shop (that I remember was adjacent to the employees cafeteria) and lived in the Bunny Dorms during the summer of 1974.

The Exec Pastry Chef at the time was and English man named Sam. He was the most dedicated, talented culinary artisan that I have ever worked with. He is/was an absolute genius sculpting busts out of pastry shortening, and decorating cakes. He also designed elaborate pastry displays for all of the resorts F&B outlets.

One evening the F&B Manager asked him to decorate a B-Day cake for a visiting VP. Sam (who seemed to know the VP from Lake Geneva Club/Hotel) designed a cake with the VP in bed surrounded by several nude voluptuous Bunnies. The detail was fantastic! The Cake went up to the VIP room, where it was intercepted by the F&B Mgr. He sent it back down to the pastry shop with a msg. explaining that the man's wife was with him, Sam needed to ?Clean it up? a bit. Sam loaded up his pastry bag and covered the nude bodies with a thin sheet of pastry cream and sent it back up - rumpled covers and all! The details were covered over, but you just knew what was going on. Love

I am sure I took some pictures of him and some of his creations. Finding them after 34 years, and several moves does pose a problem. I?ll do some searching and post whatever I find.

Would appreciate hearing any news on what happened to Sam after the summer of 74.

All the best from the other coast,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: