Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for old Bunny friends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> New Orleans Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunny WeeGee
Bunny & Bunny Mother

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Looking for old Bunny friends Reply with quote

I was a Bunny in New Orleans from 68-71. I was Bunny Mother in Detroit and Cincinnatti in 71-72. I would L O V E to hear from all my old friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daisy
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Where have all the NOLA bunnies gone? Reply with quote

Good Monday morning from LA,

I worked in the NOLA club for a few years in the early 70's and would love to share memories of that very special time, gosh, how awesome the city was then! I remember you well, WeeGee - you had it all together - I was very much a baby bunny in so very many ways! Are you still in LA? Would love to touch base with you all - where is Joe McGee, for goodness sakes? What might we do to take advantage of this site? Thanks, Alan for giving us the opportunity to reconnect.

Daisy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> New Orleans Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: