Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tips and Ideas from Bunny Sandy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Tips and Ideas from Bunny Sandy Reply with quote

Hi everyone Wave

I discovered something interesting and I'd like to share it. If you google an address (I did all the places I have lived) you can find out if anything noteworthy ever happened at that address......good, bad, historic, etc.

Case in point. I typed in my childhood address and a website came up for my little neighborhood! Complete with the school I went to, (from kindergarten through 4th grade, then we moved) yearbooks, teachers, parades, pictures of my school, pictures of all my little classmates in their 8th grade graduation photo. Oh the memories it brought back. I had not seen them since I left in 4th grade, but there they all were..........and I recognized every one of them.

One little girl, Stella, shared her lunch with me, every day. A cheese sandwich. I never forgot her and suddenly I was looking at her again. It was surreal and emotional. I spent about 4 hours on this site. I wanted to go back in time so bad. It was such an innocent and carefree time in my life. That was back in the late 1950's. To think of all the years that have passed , and the thought of those classmates being middle aged now, as I am, is a hard image to conjure up. I have a ton of school photos and neighborhood kids, etc. from those days, with neighborhood buildings in the photos as well and I am going to scan them and send them to the site.

Nostalgia is our saving grace. When things become too hard, in life.....think back to those good old days. Dig out your yearbooks. You can lose yourself in the many happy memories I'm sure everyone has. There is also a magazine called Reminisce. It is packed with nostalgia and what life was like, growing up in the 50's and 60's. You can get info on it on their web site. www.reminisce.com It is really a neat magazine.

Another tip I have, is when you get an incoming call and you don't recognize the number........copy it down and google it. Area code, and the number, (with the dashes.) It will show you who called. Thumbs up

Also if you don't recognize an area code, type it into google. It will tell you where the call came from.

No I don't work for Google, or have stock in it. LOL Just some tips I thought I'd pass along to my friends.

Love,
Sandy Bunny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: