Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One of the Good Guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: One of the Good Guys Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

My brave cousin Nolan, is losing his battle with a terminal illness. He is 70 now, but this is a photo of him when he graduated from the Naval Academy. He became a commanding officer in the Navy and was highly respected and decorated.

Please send a comforting thought his way, or possibly a prayer. He is a kind and decent person. Nolan is the hero in our family. We are so proud of him and love him very much.

Thank you.
Love,
Sandy
Tom Burke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sandy,

I cannot possibly thank you enough for the posting about my brother, Nolan. Your brief description could not possibly have been more accurate. When times were difficult in our family, it was Nol who stepped up and led the way. All of my life he has been part brother, part father figure, and the rock which all of his brothers and sisters could rely on.

Thank you, Sandy for this tribute. And thank you brother for a lifetime of dedication and love.

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: