Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

St. Louis Playboy Club messages: Nov 2000 - Jan 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> St. Louis Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: St. Louis Playboy Club messages: Nov 2000 - Jan 2006 Reply with quote

A warm welcome to the new forum for the St. Louis Playboy Club.

This forum (along with the others) replaces the old message board that ran from November 2000 until February 2006.

The reason for the upgrade to these new forums is explained in my welcome post in the Website Comments and Announcements forum.

You can still view the old St. Louis Playboy Club messages on the original message board.

If you want to, please feel free to repost any messages from the old message board onto this new forum (in the corresponding Playboy Club forum). If you really want people to see your original messages, I recommend reposting them here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you all enjoy the new forums and wish you all happy posting!

If you need anything explained, just ask. Happy to help.

Best wishes,

Alan, Webmaster,
Ex Playboy Bunnies
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> St. Louis Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: