Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for any Bunnies who remember Jim the photographer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Hopps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Looking for any Bunnies who remember Jim the photographer Reply with quote

I'm a photographer who came to the club and photographed a lot of the Bunnies and never chared them for the pictures. I still have all the negatives in mint conditoin any one who knows me can contact me at this E-Mail address.

You can see some of my photos in the Great Gorge photo album on this site.

Looking forward in hearing from you's I really miss all the girls and the club. I had some great times...

I was a regular at Great Gorge club from 1975 to 1980. There's one girl in particular I like to say hello to, she became a Police officer in Orlando, Fl. Her name is Marge Kyle / now Marge Sharp. But I am looking forward to hearing from any one from the Great Gorge club. I have pictures if you want and there will be no charge to make prints for any Bunny in my photos. I hope some of you will remember me.

Thank you all, looking forward to hearing from you.
Bunny Christina1958
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Jim Reply with quote

hi I kinda remember you my name is Christina I worked ther for a short time do you remember me..Christina...I just wanted to say hi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: