Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baltimore Playboy Club, 1970 - 1977
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illona
Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Baltimore Playboy Club, 1970 - 1977 Reply with quote

Anyone from the Baltimore club from 1970-1977? Would love to hear from you.

Would like to plan a reunion if anyone is interested. Or maybe go to Vegas for the big reunion coming up.

Hey, George Beregi! Where are you?
Bunny Sandy2
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: George Berigi Reply with quote

Hello from 1973!

My daughter found this site-so I thought-why not?

I was at the Baltimore Club (was a good friend of Bunny Chris) and found this email address for George--and wrote him but have not rec'd a reply Sad - Would love to get a photo or two - such a world ago - :)

Hope you are doing well.

Best regards,
"Bunny" Sandy (haven't used that for a while!)

P.S. Do you remember what year it was that we had that reunion? I know it was on TV and if I remember correctly George was hooked up with Killer then. Do you remember this?
Jim Miller
Bartender

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Baltimore Playboy Club, 1970 - 1977 Reply with quote

Illona wrote:

Would like to plan a reunion if anyone is interested. Or maybe go to Vegas for the big reunion coming up.

Hi Illona,

I am Jim Miller (Bartender in Baltimore Club) and we worked together at the Baltimore Club from 1970 to 1972. Are you still in contact with Donna? It has been years since I talked with anyone from the Baltimore Club from that era, have you kept up with anyone? I use to know where Candy Lampron worked as a Bank Manager I can try and find her. If you manage to get a few folks together for a reunion I would be glad to help with the project. I use to have Larry Spriggs phone number. I have not talked with him for about ten years and the last time we did talk he told that Johno Jones had passed away from a heart attack.

I guess we will have a little of that to deal with after 36 years. Can you believe that much time has passed ?. I guess that you heard about George Beregi.

I look forward to hearing from you. I work as a mortgage broker for 1st Metropolitan Mortgage in Annapolis, MD 410-266-8001 and my email address is jmiller3@1stmetro.net.

Jim Miller
Toni Price
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Toni Price I worked at the club until the end. 75 - 77 I was the last bunny of the year. I have lots of pics. I'll post them ASAP I understand the own was killed in a robbery. I also heard bartender Johno was killed. Any work about Woo? Or the manager Mr. Ferried.
Dannielle
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Baltimore Playboy Club 1970 Reply with quote

Hello! Toni Price . Not sure if I knew you before I left the Baltimore Club due to my pregnancy with my Daughter Shelley. There was a Bunny Toni that I worked with. I'm not sure if that was you, or not! Yes, the Owner of the Club was shot in a hold-up at his liquor store in Baltimore. I didn't know Johno was gone though? He and I always talked. I am not sure if Joe Ferrare, our Room Director is still out there somewhere. I would like to contact him also. Send me a message here on the Forum, and I will reply. Bunny Dannielle - 1968-1970. P.S. I always loved our Bunny Mother - that sweet little English lady, Garth Evans! Was she still there when you worked there? I heard there was a Bunny Mother change, right about the time I left the club.[/b]
BunnyLeslie
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Baltimore 1976 Reply with quote

Hi,
I was a Baltimore Bunny in 1976. Ann was the Bunny Mother when I was there. I last saw Woo in a gun shop in Baltimore County, But it was many moons ago.
I would love to have any information on ANY Bunny Reunions, as the last one I went to was in 1982. Bunny Lori set that up I believe. Lost touch after that.
Merry Christmas to all, and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Smiles,
Bunny Leslie
1976 Playboy Logo
Bunny Rikki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Baltimore Playboy Club, 1970 - 1977 Reply with quote

Illona wrote:

Hey, George Beregi! Where are you?
Bunny Rikki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Baltimore 1976 Reply with quote

Hi I was bunny Rikki in 75-76 in the Baltimore hutch. Ann was our Bunny mother. Does anyone know of anyone else at that time?
dawniemargaret1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Ex Baltimore Playboy Bunny Dawn Reply with quote

Hi All and Bunny Dannielle,
this is Bunny Dawn and I was a Bunny at the Baltimore Club in 1977 and infact was working the last night the club was open. I would LOVE to see the photos and connect with everyone! Where can I see your photos?
dawniemargaret1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: looking for photos and connections Reply with quote

as I read through the post in this forum I am so excited to see so many that were Bunnies when I was there in 1977. This is Bunny Dawn Peterson and would love to be a part of a reunion and also to get photos. I worked the last night the club was open, those were the days!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: