Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Gorge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mantooth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Great Gorge Reply with quote

I wasn't an employee ,but was a member from 1979 to 1981,and was wondering if anyone has any imformation on a website that has photos of the club when it was playboy.
I used to work for Hugh's executive chef who was employed there from 72 'to 76' , and was responsible for the breakfast buffets.

I can remember the peastone that was used throughout the building inside and out ,and the artist that would do pastel portraits of guests in the lobby.

Have a lot of fond memories there ,wish it was still operating.

Paul Davison
mantooth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Great Gorge Reply with quote

,,,p.s. I still have a few plasic rabbit head swizzle sticks[lol] ,my old key,and a pewter bunny mug I bought in the gift shop when I was last there in 81'. Very Happy
GlennTeeter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Pic Post Reply with quote

I think you should take pics of your misc. and post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: