Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playboy bunny reunion 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cincinnati Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunny lois
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: playboy bunny reunion 2010 Reply with quote

hi all you bunnies, bunny mothers, and staff. there will be another bunny reunion on may 31 - June 2, 2010. will keep in touch with more info later. Playboy Logo
Candace from Indy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know where? My mom was a Bunny at the Cincinnati Club during the 1970s....would I be able to attend? Please let me know....

Thanks,
Candace Stahl
bunny lois
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: it is in Lake tahoe, will leave info as I get it. Reply with quote

Candace from Indy wrote:
Do you know where? My mom was a Bunny at the Cincinnati Club during the 1970s....would I be able to attend? Please let me know....

Thanks,
Candace Stahl

bunny lois
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candace from Indy wrote:

Thanks,
Candace Stahl
Playboy Logo

hi Candace, yes you can attend. we would be happy to have you. there will be more messages coming in the upcoming months. Playboy Logo
Candace from Indy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Thanks!!! Reply with quote

Great.....I'm excited....gives me something to look forward to!!!
bunny lois
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks!!! Reply with quote

Candace from Indy wrote:
Great.....I'm excited....gives me something to look forward to!!!

Hey do you have any photos of your mom from the club? It would be great to post them with all her bunny sisters! Playboy Logo
Candace from Indy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: I'm sorry.... Reply with quote

No....that's why I found the site.....I've been asking EVERYONE if they may have any photos of her.....
Bunny Marie
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: 2010 Bunny Reunion Reply with quote

I would be very interested in attending the 2010 reunion!! Please keep us posted! Bunny Debbie Playboy Logo
kdoubled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlantic City Bunnies would like to be included. Please provide details of the Tahoe reunion in 2010.

Thanks!
bunny lois
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: playboy bunny reunion 2010 Reply with quote

bunny lois wrote:
hi all you bunnies, bunny mothers, and staff. there will be another bunny reunion on may 31 - June 2, 2010. will keep in touch with more info later. Playboy Logo

the lake tahoe reunion is just around the corner... hope to see you there. for those of you that want information i will be happy to send it to you. just e-mail me at loisjean@live.com and i will do that for youl Playboy Logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cincinnati Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: