Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a wee note to all...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Detroit Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allen Woodside
Management

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Just a wee note to all... Reply with quote

Just a wee note to all the lovely Bunnies I had the pleasure of working with as the Night Manager of the Detroit Playboy Club II (on James Cousins near 8 Mile Rd. in N/W Detroit).

My favorite decade was the 1970s and the highlight of those wonderful years was when I worked at the Detroit Club. When the club was closed down in August 1977, I'm sure it was a sad ending to a special chapter in the life of all Detroit Bunnies.

I fondly remember you all as magnificent and wonderful to work with. I hope that since then, life has been good to you all.

Please feel free to write and reminisce, I would love to hear from you for Auld Lang Syne and perhaps share some dear memories.

With best wishes to each and all,

Allen B. Woodside aka: Woody

P.S. The Nightclub Disco music of the seventies was great. Remember the group, "Sounds Unlimited" - it was the hottest group in Detroit. They packed the club week after week of their engagement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Detroit Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: