Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baltimore Playboy Club - 1964 through 1965

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frankie Hayes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Baltimore Playboy Club - 1964 through 1965 Reply with quote

Hi - is there anyone out there who worked at the Baltimore Club in 1964 or 1965? I was Bunny Frankie and my first night working was on my 18th birthday, August 14, 1964. I also worked at the Jamaica Club for three months in 1965, along with Harriet B. She went on to the Chicago Club and I returned to Baltimore, where I stayed through the end of December.

I have lots of memorabilia - schedules, meeting minutes, newsletters, etc., but not too many pictures. I'd love to share stories and information.[/b]
Kelly R

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Memories Reply with quote

Frankie,
I remember you. I remember when you went to the Jamaica club.
I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I think you were chosen by Vic Lownes to go to Jamaica.
I was Bunny Mother at the Baltimore Club from 1963-1967.
I was Kelly Rosenberg. I have several photos from those days.
Send me your e-mail and I'll forward some to you.
My e-mail is hroyce9@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you. Kelly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: