Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who can post on these forums?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Website Comments and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Who can post on these forums? Reply with quote

Although this site is called Ex Playboy Bunnies it is here for ALL former Playboy Club employees. Doesn't matter at what level you worked in the club division, or for how long.

You are welcome to post here.

Additionally, as with the old message board, I am happy for non-Playboy staff to post here so long as your posts are Playboy Club-related. That includes former keyholders, new Bunny fans, (occasionally ungrateful) journalists/students looking for information and interviews, and the children and lost friends of club employees.

I am less keen for old flames of former Bunnies to post because of the potential safety risks, and because I am not running a lonely hearts club.

Mostly though, if you have anything of interest or an enquiry to make, then feel free to post.

However all spammers, sellers, time wasters, and the (c)rude will have their posts deleted and their accounts banned. Evil or Very Mad

The Great Oz has spoken! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Website Comments and Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: