Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So where is everybody?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: So where is everybody? Reply with quote

So where are you all? Scratch head

I know from the last six years of maintaining the old message board that there should be much more posting activity on here by now. I know a few of you have suffered log in difficulties, which I have tried to eliminate, but surely this cannot account for all of you.

Don't be shy, it's the same old website it always was, and it's still me running it. Wave Though you now have to register and log in to post, this is free, entirely private and secure.

If you can log in, but are unsure of how to post, check out the Website Comments and Announcements forum, in particular my explanation of How to post a new topic (message).

You can also read through the general Frequently Asked Questions page for this message board system. It answers many common questions. And if anyone has any log in problems or concerns about these new forums, do let me know. You can email me at webmaster@explayboybunnies.com (or shout really loudly, I've got really good hearing).
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alan, Bunny

I am as confused as you are, as to where everyone is. I guess the old adage, of not liking change, holds true. Maybe some of the Bunnies are afraid of new technology. (Maybe I'll anger some and then they will post) LOL

Kidding aside, please know that I and so many other Bunnies, do appreciate all of the effort you have put into this site. You are truly a wonderful person. Thank you.

Love to you,
Sandy
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sandy.

I've no idea how to make them post...

Free lettuce and carrots perhaps? Wink
Lisa Ferrari
Bunny & Bunny Mother

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Representing Los Angeles and Dallas Reply with quote

Dear Alan,

Lisa Ferrari here, ex-Bunny Mother, room manager, and everything in between. Thanks for keeping us together, no one can understand this unique part of our lives except those who were there.

Thanks
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're (all) welcome Lisa.

Glad you are able to log in. Thumbs up
Carla Golden
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Where is everybody? Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I had no problem logging in, Alan. But I was wondering how we change our password. I would rather have something that is easier to remember.

I also would like to thank you Alan for all that you've done for this web site. You are a blessing!

I'd love to hear from any ex-Bunnies out there who I worked with over the years.

Carla Golden
Miami Plaza (1973) and Chicago (1973-1980)
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Carla,

Glad you have had no problems logging in.

To change your password, go to your 'Profile' page. To reach it, click on the 'Profile' link at the top of the page.

There you will need to enter your old password and then your new password (twice).

You should get a confirmation email too, notifying you of the change,

You can also change your username and email address on your 'Profile' page. It's best to change one thing at a time and then go straight back to the 'Profile' page to make the next change.

You can alter other things in your 'Profile', but you'll see these when you go to the page.

If anyone has any problems, just email me.
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres 148 members ,,,,is everybody on a holiday,,,,,,, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Linda
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Just a suggestion. Reply with quote

In our effort to thank Alan for all of the hard work he has done to keep us all together and keep the memories alive, I say we fly him to the next reunion and give him a proper thank you, and I do mean that in the cleanest of ways. Wink
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are naughty Linda! Embarrassed

Laughing

The money's no problem, so I could have been at the last reunion, but I would feel out of place, but not unwanted. I know a small minority would be thinking "He shouldn't be here!"

And to be honset, I'd be thinking it myself.

I am happy just knowing this site has helped so many people to reunite after all these years. And hopefully it'll stack up in my "good deeds" column as I'm begging for admittance at the Pearly Gates.

Mind you, if Hell has it's own Playboy Club, Heaven can wait! Playboy Logo Twisted Evil Playboy Logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: