Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Bunny 'Killer', early 70s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunny Danny
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Looking for Bunny 'Killer', early 70s Reply with quote

Does anyone out there know where Bunny Killer is? Would love to connect again. We worked together in the early 70s. I'm still in touch with Dorsey, Sheila and Illona.

FYI There's a great picture of George Beregi, who used to be one of the managers, at this location http://www.pbase.com/image/26592630 . If you can't get to it here, copy and paste to your browser.

Would welcome hearing from anyone from the Baltimore Club.
evebarbara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I remember you...I was Eve ....in 1971-1973.
Jim Miller
Bartender

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Bunny Killer Reply with quote

Hi Danny,

My name is Jim Miller I was a bartender in the 70-72 years. Killer's real name is Tina she was a good friend in those years but I have lost touch with her over the years as I have with just about everyone. You say that you are still in touch with Sheila Ross and Illona what about Illona's close friend Donna? Shelia Ross was one of my favorite people how is she doing? It would be great to know how any one that worked there is doing.

For a while I was in touch Larry Spriggs and I will have to try and see if I can find his number. Larry told me 15 years ago that Jono Jones had died of a heart attack and that Abe Applebaum had been killed when someone tried to rob his liquor store.

I have a pile of photos from those years I will have to dig them out.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim Miller
jmiller3@1stmetro.net
Bob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: killer Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I played drums there in 72 + 73 with a guy named Michael ST John. Last I heard from Killer was in 74 (i think) she went to Canada for a while with this guy Jim who played drums for the show Godspell. They met while the show was in Baltimore. Has anybody heard from bunnies Stevie (stephanie sepper) and Sandy gibson (or gilroy), both from 73. Would love to find them
Bob
Bunny Trish
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for Bunny Franka Reply with quote

Hi I was Bunny Trish in 1972-73 in the Baltimore Club. I am looking for Bunny Franka, she worked mostly in the gift shop at that time. I dated her brother Lenko. I f you are in New York area or where ever would love to hear from you! Playboy Logo
Bunny Trish
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Looking for Bunny Franka Reply with quote

Hi I was Bunny Trish in 1972-73 in the Baltimore Club. I am looking for Bunny Franka, she worked mostly in the gift shop at that time. I dated her brother Lenko. If you are in New York area or where ever would love to hear from you! Also looking for (in the Baltimore area) Bunny Willie, Bunny Kathy who I think is now in the Towson area (Kathy if you read this I lost your card and Jennifer B. couldn't find it either) Trish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: