Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Picture of Bunnies in the mid 60s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Miami Playboy Club / Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joey22999

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Picture of Bunnies in the mid 60s Reply with quote

If any one know anyone on my site, Please let me know.
Too bad we didn't have email back in the good old days.

Thanks, Joey

Last edited by joey22999 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
joey22999

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Web site has change Reply with quote

Hi. I just want to tell you that I had to change ISP and my Miami Playboy site has moved.

If you know anyone work in the Miami club, please let me know.

Joey joey22999@gmail.com

Last edited by joey22999 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol Vitale,,, ive known her for 20 years now,,Best David
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan ,the link above has a abandoned lure threat that my anti-virus detected,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont use the link,,,,,,,,,please remove,

also how do you upload photos here and can you put a catagory of playboy club memerabillia to post stuff we all have in our collections,
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks David, I've removed the links.

You can add images to your posts using the img tags (above the text box where you type your message). The img tags should enclose the URL of the image:

[img]http://www.site.com/image.jpg[/img]

If the image you want to include isn't already on the Web then you would need to upload the photos to an image hosting service such as Flickr or Imageshack.

You can link to any image on the Web using the above code (and obviously using the image's URL). But there is one proviso: the site hosting the image must allow "hot linking" (meaning other sites can display their images). Well, actually, there is a second proviso: if it's not your image then you need to ask permission from the owner of the image.

Just to let everyone know, the Ex Playboy Bunnies site does not allow hot linking of our images. This is to keep the bandwidth low. This means you cannot directly link to Ex Playboy Bunnies' images on another site/forum. You would need to save the image and then upload it to Flickr or Imageshack and then link to that copy of the image. You should also ask permission from whoever owns that image. I don't own any of the images here. Many are copyright of Playboy and the rest are copyright of the individual former Playboy Club staff or keyholders.

Finally, you can link to Ex Playboy Bunnies images on this forum since these forums are part of the same site the photos are stored on. So you aren't "hot linking", it's all one site.
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uploading to image shack or others then posting that link, most of my photos are not on the net, is there a way to upload directly from the computer to the site, alot of other forums have a button to upload directly when posting ,
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a mod I could install which would allow posters to upload files directly. I'm reluctant to install it though because:

1) It's a small security risk. There's always the chance a cracker will upload executable scripts on the server. It's a small risk, but it opens a door onto the server for the maliciously-minded. Smash

2) Some users might load inappropriate images. Not just copyrighted ones but adult photos. There are lots of users who have never posted at all, and I have no way to verify who people claim to be. People register as 'Bunnies' but then never post. So there may be a few fakes out there. Of course, once a fake broke cover, I would just delete the content and ban the user. But a legitimate user might see it first and be offended. It's hard enough encourgaging legitimate users to post without opening the door to lots of spam posts and inappropriate grahpic content. I'm still deleting 10 or more fake accounts per day without the added workload of scanning the the forum to delete fake posts and/or offensive images. Mad

3) And this is the real reason why I don't install the mod: I'm bone idle. Sleep And also a little afraid that I mess up the installation. Once you start installing scripts and mods which alter your forum, you run the risk of breaking it if you aren't sure what you're doing. And I'm not. Amaze
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Alan, i understand, Best David Keeler Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Miami Playboy Club / Hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: