Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attention: Former Omaha Playboy Club Bunnies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Omaha Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunny Mindy
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Attention: Former Omaha Playboy Club Bunnies Reply with quote

Wave Hello..., If you are a former bunny from the Omaha Club let's plan a reunion. The club was not open that long so it will be hard to locate ya'll. I am still in touch with two other bunnies but would like to get in touch with more... So, write me...

Hugs!

Bunny Mindy
(The smallest bunny in the Omaha Club..., remember me?)
pl14eer
Bartender

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention: Former Omaha Playboy Club Bunnies Reply with quote

Bunny Mindy wrote:
Wave Hello..., If you are a former bunny from the Omaha Club let's plan a reunion. The club was not open that long so it will be hard to locate ya'll. I am still in touch with two other bunnies but would like to get in touch with more... So, write me...

Hugs!

Bunny Mindy
(The smallest bunny in the Omaha Club..., remember me?)

Hello, i was a bartender from 84 to 86, but know alot of the people that worked there after that even. What other bunnies do you know?
Do you remember Tom Jensen, worked in the kitchen. I have ran across other bunnies from time to time. TJ, Tiffany, Chloe, Mandy, Heidi, GG, and many others. It would be great to see the past come to life again.

Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Omaha Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: