Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Archives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherokee
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Archives Reply with quote

Hi I am Bunny Cherokee form the Baltimore Club of 64/65 ..Betty Gray was the Bunny Mother then .. What happen to the information on the Bunnies when it closed... The Baltimore archives ??
Does anyone know?
Jim Miller
Bartender

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Baltimore Archieves Reply with quote

Hi Chreokee/Lynda,

I am Jim Miller I worked at the Baltimore Club as a bartender from 70-72 and I found this site by chance and now I have contact with a few folks from the 70's era.

The archive question is a good one I just found out that I have the email address of Bunny Illona who may be in contact with Joe Ferrare and he may have some insight to that information if I can get in touch with him.

I think it would be interesting to get a Baltimore reunion together. How many folks do you know from those days? Susanne Singer, Bunny Monique, is organizing the next national reunion. If you would like to email me directly you can reach me at: jmiller3@1stmetro.net.

Jim Miller
Dannielle
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Bunny Dannielle Reply with quote

Hi! All you ex-Bunnies out there ! I worked at the Baltimore Club from 1968-1970.I am looking for Bunny Renee.I never knew her real name.My real name was Dannielle, the same as my Bunny name.Also in reply to Jim Miller, Bartender from 1970-72, I would like to contact Joe Ferrare also.He was my Room Director.He was friends with a Bunny named Yvette (never knew her name either) from Glen Burnie, MD.Yvette, if you are on the Forum, please send me a private message.I would love to hear from you also.And that is a good question! Will we ever have another Baltimore club Reunion, like we did at Mr. Pipps nightclub in Dorsey, MD in 1981, or 82??Not sure what year it was now! But I did attend.I was on every WJZ 13 Evening Magazine commercial on TV that advertised that reunion.They must have aired it at least 50 times for two weeks! Jim Miller, please send me a message also.Not sure if I was there when you were. I left in July? 1969, as I was pregnant with my Daughter Shelley, and didn't know it for two months.Lenny Senate (Bartender) told me before I knew, because I was eating all his cut lemon slices.Wow! Funny how your tastes change when you become pregnant!! P.S I was the second most petite Bunny at the Baltimore Club, then.Bunny Yvette was the first most petite girl. Bubba Smith used to call me "Shorty" and pick me up, and plunk me down on the counter in the Lobby, every time he visited! I wonder what Bubba is doing now?
BunnyLeslie
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reunion? Reply with quote

This year would be 33 years! The one at Mr. Pip's was in 82. I was there, also!
Let's plan another one! I would love to help!
Smiles to All!
Leslie
Playboy Logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: