Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching for photos - please read.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunnys brother

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Searching for photos - please read. Reply with quote

Hello all
My sister was a bunny at Great Gorge in the early 1970s (1971- 73?). She was only there a few months if I recall correctly. Although her real name was Susan (we called her Susie) her bunny name was Michelle (which was her young daughter's name). We lived in Lake Mohawk - Sparta at the time. My father was a union carpenter who helped build the Great Gorge PB hotel as well as Vernon valley ski lodge.

I was only about 12 years old so I couldn't go into any of the clubs there but my dad took me to the hotel once or twice and we walked around the lobbies, etc. I recall seeing my sister in her buuny outfit there.

Tragically, Susie was murdered in South Carolina in 1987 at the age of 35. Her killer was caught the day he shot her in a mall parking lot. He was put to death by leathal injection about 15 yeas later (revenge IS sweet).

I am desperately looking for photographs of Susie in her bunny uniform and was wondering if any of you could help. I would also like to hear from anyone who might remember "Bunny Michelle". I saw on the this web site mention of a Buny Michelle being the Bunny Mother's assistant but am not sure if its the same Michelle.

I would be very greatful for any photos or leads to photos that you could provide.

Thank you very much in advance,

BTW - some of my family members still live in the McAfee area and we visited the old PB Club hotel a few years ago - its basically deserted and rapidly deteriorating. - very sad.

Dan Playboy Logo
hefdream

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Leyends Resort & Country Club Reply with quote

I Hope you get those pictures The Leyends Resort & Country Club is now in the ex Playboy Resort & Country Club Great Gorge . This is true or I am wrong ?
Juan Carlos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: