Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reg: Bunny Mother Bonnie Andrews (maiden is Betts)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c/o Bunny Bonnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reg: Bunny Mother Bonnie Andrews (maiden is Betts) Reply with quote

Hello all,

I just recently learned of this web site. This is great!

I am Margaret, the daugher of Bunny Bonnie. She worked at the Baltimore Playboy Club sometime during 1967-68. I was 4 years old. I have many pictures but know little of her history.

I have contributed a photo of her below to help jog anyone's memory of what she looked like.

To those of you who knew her, it would be great if you could share your experiences of her. She passed away in 2001.

Respectfully,
Margaret Andrews

Bunny Bonnie
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Margaret, Wave

I am very sorry for the loss of your Mom.

You can go to the forum section of this web site....scroll down to the bottom.... and click onto the "Website comments and announcements" It is here that you will find that Alan, our webmaster, has given detailed instructions on how to scan a photo of your Mom for this site.
Good luck and I hope to see Bonnie here soon....and bless you for working to get her photo here, where she belongs.

Love,
Sandy Bunny
DianeP
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Bunny Bonnie Reply with quote

I do remember her. But it has been so long. All I remember is that she was Very nice, responsable, hardworking and beautiful. Love to you.
c/o Bunny Bonnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: c/o Bunny Bonnie Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply. It is great to communicate with someone who has been associated with her during her "prime." Bunny
Respectfully,
Bonnie's Daughter,
Margaret Andrews
Kelly R

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Bunny Bonnie Reply with quote

Hi Margaret,
After reading your post and seeing the photo of your Mom, my memory was jogged. I do remember her.
We did not know each other for very long but I remember liking her very much.
I was Bunny Mother in Baltimore from 1964-1967. I was from Miami Florida but my husband was attending dental school in Baltimore.
I had requested 6 weeks off one summer so I could go back to Miami.
I believe your Mom came in to sub for me.
The little time we spent together were enjoyable times and yes she was very beautiful.
I miss my Mom terribly and always appreciate when someone remembers her.
Fondly,
Holly Royce....Bunny Kelly
Kelly R

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Bonnie Andrews Reply with quote

Hi Margaret,
I hope you get this. I have found other photos of your Mother Bonnie and would like to e-mail them to you if you send me your e-mail.
Mine is hroyce9@gmail,com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Holly FKA Kelly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Baltimore Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: