Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Gartner Playboy photographer N.Y & Playboy Great G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Gartner
Photographer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: David Gartner Playboy photographer N.Y & Playboy Great G Reply with quote

7/25/15 See original "Playboy Photo Studio" Great Gorge+ New York T- shirts 60's, 70's+ Original 100% cotton T-shirts Go to 3 of my sites to see the shirts one would behttps://www.facebook.com/DavidGartnerPhotographer Scroll down to get info or email me at davpb@aol.com

Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 pm Post subject: Official Vintage PLAYBOY GREAT GORGE. NEW!! 7/8/2014 TRYING TO PUT PEOPLE TOGETHER FROM ALL CLUBS
Official Vintage Playboy Club Great Gorge Please say Playboy photographer David Gartner sent you...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/847783418569943/
David Gartner photography
https://www.facebook.com/DavidGartnerPhotographer

Hi,
I will be adding to our new site OFFICIAL VINTAGE PLAYBOY CLUBGREAT GORGE.
David Gatner Check site https://www.facebook.com/groups/847783418569943/

OFFICIAL Playboy New York Site Will be David Gartner Photography
on facebook
-- https://www.facebook.com/DavidGartnerPhotographer

David Gartner's regular site is www.davidgartner.com
Mike A Falcaro

NEED TO ASK? davpb@aol.com
Playboy Logo
Please try for all Playboy bunnies and anyone interested in Playboy clubs. Just be respectful!!!Vintage Playboy Club Great Gorge https://www.facebook.com/groups/847783418569943/!I am working on my new site of vintage Playboy Bunny photos taken from 1961 on. The site is under construction but you can take a peek. About 50-60 photos are being added per month. NY Playboy Bunnies, Great Gorge Bunnies, celebrities and others.

Last edited by David Gartner on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 64 times in total
johnnymoretti
Management

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

Check the link you provided for you website...you inadvertently put a 'comma' after the link address...so some might think its not working.

Do you have photos of Bunny Ray and Bunny LeeAnn from GG?? 1979 era.

Johnny
1979-1980
www.johnmoretti.com
www.operationplayground.org
David Gartner
Photographer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Thank you for catching my website address error. Reply with quote

Hi John,

Great hearing from you. Hope all is well with you, John. Thank you for alerting me to the mistake concerning the link to my web site. I have now corrected it.

Now about the photos you asked about Bunny Ray and Bunny LeeAnn from GG. I am still going thru the negatives. John, do you have any photos of them as some of the photos I have do not show their tag name so it would help me if I can see some faces to identify them. And again, hope all is well with you and thank you. David Gartner
Please try for all Playboy bunnies and anyone interested in Playboy clubs. Just be respectful!!!Vintage Playboy Club Great Gorge https://www.facebook.com/groups/847783418569943/!I am working on my new site of vintage Playboy Bunny photos taken from 1961 on. The site is under construction but you can take a peek. About 50-60 photos are being added per month. NY Playboy Bunnies, Great Gorge Bunnies, celebrities and others.
johnnymoretti
Management

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David,

You're welcome!

I browsed your website and in the slideshow you do have a photo of Bunny LeeAnn. I didn't see any of Bunny Ray (Rae?). Bunny LeeAnn's tag number is "Playboy GG" just after the photo tagged "Playboy GG Preopening Bunny" where a man is holding a staff of some sort. Bunny LeeAnn is in a blue VIP bodice.

I'm currently in Bangkok until late August and don't return to San Francisco until then. I will have to dig out my photos from my storage. I will also get my slides done from the 'going away party" held at the nearby George Inn. I think Bunny Daffy among other were there in normal street clothes. I also have some of the bunnies in bodices while working. I also have some from the Bunnies that worked at one of the ABC Wide World of Sports boxing matches held in the indoor tennis courts. I know Daffy was one of them. Keep in touch and please remind me in August sometime. It may slip my mind as I've been gone for some time and will likely get involved in other things.

I am also a photographer and my photos can be seen at www.johnmoretti.com and www.travelblog.org/bloggers/johnnymoretti

Are you going to Las Vegas this year? I'd like to go, but not sure of the particulars.

Talk soon!
John
1979-1980
www.johnmoretti.com
www.operationplayground.org
David Gartner
Photographer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Picyures of Bunny Ray and Bunny LeeAnn Reply with quote

Hi John,

Yes I do see the photo of Bunny LeeAnn wearing the Bunny costume. I will continue to look for Bunny Ray. I do have photos taken at ABC Wide World of Sports events at the indoor tennis courts. I have some with Daffy in the ring with Mike Furcht & John Holmes from management as they are quite funny.
John stay in touch and be patient till I get my website in better order. Get in touch with me when you get back to the states. David
hefdream

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
The idea is excelent but I cannot see the photos.What's the problem.Thank you
Hefdream
David Gartner
Photographer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: I AM BACK ONLINE, BUT WORK IS ONGOING! Reply with quote

SITE IS ONLINE NOW, BUT STILL BEING UPDATED.

CLICK UNDER THE WORDS --> protected copyright (Put sound on).

I am working on my new site of vintage Playboy Bunny photos taken from 1961 onwards. The site is under construction but you can take a peek. About 50-60 photos are being added per month. N.Y Playboy Bunnies, Great gorge Bunnies, celebrities and others. www.davegartner.com.

I can be reached by e-mail at davpb@aol.com.

Thanks, David Gartner
Bunny Kara
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave Hi Dave, this is Bunny Kara. I just discovered this web site. I think its wonderful what your doing. I have some pictures you might like, but don't know how to submit them. Anyways, if you want to write back, my email is cwohr@aol.com
David Gartner
Photographer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnymoretti wrote:
Dave,

Check the link you provided for you website...you inadvertently put a 'comma' after the link address...so some might think its not working.

Do you have photos of Bunny Ray and Bunny LeeAnn from GG?? 1979 era.

Johnny

Thank you for yor help johnnymoretti
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: