Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hefnerland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicole
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Hefnerland Reply with quote

Hello everyone Wave
There's an new E-book on the internet called:'Hefnerland'. It's free and is downloaded in Acrobat Reader.
I've just read a few pages and it may not be to everyone's taste as she seems to be badmouthing her Playmate try-out. My assessment may be wrong as I've read only a little.
If anyone reads it, could you please let me, and the other ladies, know what you think of it?
If I knew how, I would cut and paste the link but I'm still learning. So just googling 'Hefnerland' should get you there.
Best Wishes to everyone....Nicole Playboy Logo
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Nicole,

To include a hyperlink in a post, you can either click the URL button on the posting screen (click twice to put both the opening and closing URL tags in the message, the web address goes between the two URL tags).

Or more simply, just copy and paste the full web address of a page, and the forum software will mark it as clickable link (make sure you copy everything in the 'Address' bar of your browser, including the http:// protocol).

The address for the book 'Hefnerland' is http://www.toppairmagazine.com/jillann_folder/Hefnerland.pdf

It is only one person's viewpoint and I don't know how much truth there is in it.

If anyone wants to read some, at times spiteful, reaction to the book and to it's author, you can do so on the forums for the "Girls Next Door" TV show:

http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Boards/thread.jspa?threadID=5180

(warning: the posters here are quite vitrioloc, and again it's only opinion)
Nicole
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Hefnerland Reply with quote

Hi Alan...methinks you are underestimating how computer challenged I am Embarrassed I'm an experiential learner and as good as your instructions are ,I still don't know how to cut and paste. Gee Whiz!!!----I'm still only learning the lingo. An 'url'??? Scratch head Just teasing.Wink

As for 'Hefnerland' it's obviously not a new site or ebook. After reading some of the posts on the link, I have to agree with you that some, if not most, replies are rather unkind.

Our site is a very classy one and that brings me to wonder, Alan, do you have any idea how many man-hours you've devoted to the 'explaboybunnies.com'?
I was wondering as well, if Hugh Hefner has ever gotten in touch with you to thank you for a job well done?
Not that you would ever expect that, I know.
But he did love his Bunnies and I'm sure he appreciates what you have accomplished for the past 6yrs. We ladies certainly do!

Much love...Nicole Playboy Logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: