Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Cincinnati Bunnies, 1978-1983

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cincinnati Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Looking for Cincinnati Bunnies, 1978-1983 Reply with quote

I worked at the Cincinnati Playboy Club from 1978-1983. Would love to hear from other Bunnies to catch up. Pass the word about the web-site to anyone that you know that worked in any of the clubs. Bunnies, Bunny Mothers, Seamstresses, Managers, Chefs, Cooks, Bartenders, Bus Boys, Hostess, Entertainers, etc. It was a special time and such a comraderie among everyone.

Thank you Alan for giving us this opportunity to re-connect!!
Bunny Joy
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bunny Lin!

I worked at the Cincinnati Club in 1982/83. Would love to hear from you and any other former bun-mates! Very Happy
Candace from Indy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: My mom... Reply with quote

My mom worked in the Club in 1980. Her name was Joann and her last name should have been Vaughn. It could have been Evans. She would have been in her mid to late 20s. She passed away in "95 whe I was 5 years old. I have no pictures of her except one which is of her when she was older if you like I can e-mail it to you.

Much Thanks,
Candace Stahl
From Indy
Wave
Lin
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: candace Reply with quote

Hi Candace !

I apologize for not getting back to you ! I'm so sorry that your mom passed away. If you'll please post her picture I'll see if I recognize her or try to see who's training class she was in ?? Alot of the Bunnies didn't use their real names. Either.... because there was already another Bunny with that name or just to keep their Bunny name and personal life separate.

Bunny Lin
Candace from Indy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a picture of my mom...they are the only two I have....hope it helps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cincinnati Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: