Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One of the Good Guys Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: One of the Good Guys Update Reply with quote

It is with great sadness, that I post this message.

My cousin Nolan, the hero in our family, passed away this morning. He defied the odds, by living well beyond what was expected. Nolan was at home, with his family, when he passed and that is a blessing.

My brave cousin affected many people, over the course of his lifetime. His kindness, morals, ethics and values, have been passed on to so many.

As a little girl of eight years old, I was fascinated by my 23 year old, handsome cousin Nolan, in his Military uniform. He never scooted me out of the room. He always had time for me. I'll never forget how he smiled at me and was so patient with my never ending questions. He was the same way with everyone. Especially children. No wonder his family adored him. What a guy.

Our hearts are broken, over his passing.......but he is in a better place...... and the world is a so much better place, because he was in it. We love you Nolan.

Thank you to all who may have said a prayer for him, or sent a kind thought his way. Please keep his wife, children, grandchildren and brothers and sisters in your thoughts and prayers, as well.

Love,
Sandy
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope you and your family are doing Ok,,,,GOD BLESS,,, Playboy Logo
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry for your loss Sandy.

My best to you and Nolan's family at this difficult time.
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad dear sandy, i am so sorry for your loss. no matter how you prepare, it sucks when someone you love goes away.

i hope that the love and support you so badly need at this time is available to you.

please remain strong and positive and keep life going in the way in which your loved one would want.

oh life is so very fragile. i wish that everyone could realise this.

much love,
pepper. Playboy Logo Angel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cottontail Chatter Cafe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: