Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question regarding bunny outfit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monica81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Question regarding bunny outfit Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm new to this group and just want to say how wonderful and extremely nice you all seem to be. I've looked at several photo albums on this forum of former bunnies and I must say you all look so beautiful and very elegant. I've always been fascinated with the playboy bunnies since I was a little girl.

Anyways, I heard from my roomate about a playboy clup opening in the Palms in Vegas. I really want to apply since its been my dream to work there and I could also make some good money to help my college expenses. However, I've always wondered if Playboy have certain rules or restrictions regarding underwear and if they are allowed with the outfits. It seems like obviously only a thong or g-string can be worn under them. To those who've actually worn the outfit or worked in the clubs, what type of underwear can be worn or are allowed? In looking at some pics, it seems like most bunnies didn't wear underwear at all under their pantyhose. Is this true? Was it even comfortable if you didn't?

I sincerely hope this question doesn't offend any of you former bunnies who elegantly donned the outfits. I was just wondering since I'm honestly not too fond of pantyhose,lol. However, this definitely won't deter my desire and wish to join the club!

I would greatly appreciate your response. Thanks

Monica G.
Michele
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Underwear? Reply with quote

We wore sheer tights under our costumes in the 60's. About the same time some lingerie companies began manufacturing high cut bikini type undies and I opted for those even though we weren't supposed to. The costumes were cut so high on the thigh that one had to be careful that our underwear didn't show through the side laces. Fortunately, those panties were attached around the waist and didn't present a problem.
Bunny Michele Biography
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most of us wore the same, but we had to wear flesh coloured panty hose underneath black ones, so we had a totally smooth affect, instead of those black blemishes you tend to get with just plain black ones.

i guess some wore no undies.who knows and who cares.?

i guess that common sense must prevail here, and if you are comfy in some sort of under garment or not, it is all a matter of pure choice and preference.

i think it is another of our original bunny secrets. dont you? Laughing
Bunny Christina1958
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: undies Reply with quote

i didn't wear them it was much easier....well to get in and out of the rest room...just pull up your panty hose...and the off to work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: