Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My mom....UPDATE>>Pictures!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cincinnati Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like my picture I added?
YES
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
NO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Candace from Indy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: My mom....UPDATE>>Pictures!! Reply with quote

My mom was a playboy bunny at the Cincinatti club. She passed away when I was 4 so my dad told me I could look and see if I could find anyone who knew her. He said she took her Bunny Ears whenever they moved. My dad is not sure of her last name at the time she was a Bunny, but I have three options: Joann Evans, Joann Brooks, or Joann Altman. She was a Bunny in the 70's. She would have been in her early to mid twenties. If any of you knew her please let me know.
Thank you very much,
Candace

You can either send me a private message or e-mail me at candysizzle1990@att.net
Playboy Logo

Below are the only two pictures I have....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Cincinnati Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: