Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please post in the forum...not the guestbook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Please post in the forum...not the guestbook Reply with quote

Hello Wave

Why are some Bunnies, posting in the guestbook? The forums are for you! You have a better chance of connecting with your long lost friends, through the forum..................You're a Bunny.....not a guest!
I was able to connect three years ago, with my Bunny trainer, Kat, from 1980.....through the forum. We were good friends.....lost touch...... and were then able to re connect.....through the forum. Give it a try.....it works!

Love,
Sandy
Bunny
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for encouraging your Bunny sisters to post in the forums Sandy. (Of course ALL former Playboy Club staff are welcome too.)

If you are reading this and haven't posted yet, please do. SHAME ON YOU!!! Fifty demerits and Door Bunny duties for a month! And Winter is coming in! Amaze

If you experiece any problems logging in, posting or just need something explained, just email me. (Requests for a better webmaster will be ignored. Evil or Very Mad Wink )

webmaster@explayboybunnies.com
Donna
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy, you are a great example for all of us...keep up the good work! Maybe this will encourage others to post here on the forum.Hang in there, and keep watching after us. We need you!
Donna Playboy Logo Playboy Logo Wave
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Thank you Donna Reply with quote

Dear Donna,

Thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful comments to me. Wow. To be needed is a good feeling.
I love this site........... and I will continue to do what I can, to see that it succeeds.
Alan is a doll and he will help anyone......all they have to do, is ask. He is quite knowledgeable and very wise.....with a sense of humor, that won't quit. We are lucky to have him.....and this wonderful site.

Thank you again Donna, your post to me, means a lot. Really.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Sandy Bunny
Donna
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Sandy.... Reply with quote

You are so welcome and Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

I couldn't agree more about Alan, although I do worry that he doesn't know how MUCH we do appreciate him.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Bunny sisters, and to you Alan. Have a wonderful day Sandy, you make us all smile!

Love,
Donna

Playboy Logo Playboy Logo Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: