Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for the "originals" of Dallas
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Dallas Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunny Leslie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Looking for the "originals" of Dallas Reply with quote

Hello! Wish I had discovered this a long time ago! Misty, if you are still looking for me, I am here. Worked in Dallas from day one to 79. Any of you "originals" still out there?
Bunny Rena
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Dallas originals Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm here, I worked at the Dallas Club 1978-1980. My name is Dianna and my Bunny name was Rena. I'm glad I found this site.
Bunny Leslie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Rena! I'm trying to remember you. Do you remember Bunny Leslie? I was good friends with Bunny Misty (really long strawberry blond hair and very short girl).
Bunny Rena
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave Hi, Leslie ! I do think I remember you. I was trained by Ruby, Lenore was my Bunny mother, Bernice our semtrice. Char and I sometimes car pooled from Ft.Worth. I do remember poppy,misty.Sheri
and "Charlie". Saturday night fever danceing W/ the capitan. I didnt get to socialize very much had a
Quote:
awful
jealous boyfriend at the time.
( long dark hair in a brown print Bunny suit about 5'2) I worked from july 78- jan -80 I was the youngest Bunny at that time I was 18 and the drinking age had just changed to 18
Bunny Rena
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Leslie ! I think I remember you. I was trained by Ruby, Lenore was my Bunny mother, Bernice our semtrice. Char and I sometimes car pooled from Ft.Worth. I do remember poppy,misty and "Charlie". Saturday night fever danceing W/ the capitan. I didnt get to socialize very much had a awful jealous boyfriend at the time.
(long dark hair in a brown print suit about 5'2) I worked from july 78 to jan 80. I was one of the youngest bunnies when I stated the day after my 18th birthday. the drinking age had just changed in TX to 18. I wish I had gotton to know everyone better. It was a great time in my life !!!
Bunny Rena
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the double answer. I am so not a computer person. Embarrassed
Bunny Leslie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I remember all those people, but am having a hard time placing you. Doesn't matter, it's good to talk to you! I wore a dark brown suit and a red suit-both solid, no print. I had long brown hair, 5'2". If you knew Misty, do you have any idea where she is now? After she left PB she got married and had a boy. She was in Virginia a few years ago. Wish I could find her. I will bring a pic to work and scan it and email it to you. Keep in touch. Remember the first Halloween party at the club?!?
Bunny Rena
Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh goss I had forgot. Charlie's first lady out! Or am I mistaken! I made a bet on the super bowl 1979 money and to work for the winner. We lost (We were robbed) and I lost the bet and had to work and pay to do so. No one showed not even a fan and no Cowboys the place was dead. Had it went our way it would had been hot!! No more betting for me !!
As for Misty I have no ideal where anyone might be . Its just nice to remember the old days with someone that was there and remembers to. Playboy Logo
Bunny Lori
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: yep, still out here! Reply with quote

My name is Lori and I worked during the day with all the day gang from day 1.
Bunny Lori. I wore a solid red suit, then got the solid black one. I worked with Virginia Nichols, Kathy Herron, Camille, Kathy Cripps, Patty Isaaks, April Martinez, Nadina, Debbie Gonzales, Ruby Walker, JUST to name a few!
I still think about my time at the club....the customers, the bartenders, the very handsome Italian Mgmnt, and God, all the FUN we girls had!! It was almost like a sorority, we were that close. And it is sad that now, we have lost touch with many.
I just stumbled upon this site yesterday and am really enjoying reading the posts.
I will be lurking around here. I still live in Arlington, but have worked all over DFW since the PBC.
Leslie,
I have a picture of a group of us standing on the stage in the showroom. You are in it and you look so very beautiful! I will somehow scan the pics I have a put them all up on this site somewhere, if I can figure it out!
take care all
Lori
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send the photo to Alan,he will post the photos,Hope this Helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Dallas Playboy Club All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: