Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Girls Next Door

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: The Girls Next Door Reply with quote

Hi there, does anyone watch Hef and the girls next door? Would like to get your opinions of the show.
Thanks,
Bunny Linda Bunny
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this on american t.v.? i have never heard of it here in australia. what is it about?

pepper.
Linda
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Bunny Pepper Reply with quote

Hi there Wave
Yes it is on American TV and its about life with Hef and his ladies. Shows how they live, what they do on a daily basis and so on.
Being that I did live in the Chicago Mansion I can watch very little of it. Back then things were very different, more closed door and private, I find that much more appealing.
Nice to hear from you Pepper, please keep in touch.
Bunny Linda Bunny Playboy Logo
Bunny_Bri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely adore this show.

I love getting an inside look at what goes on there and I think it has done wonders for the repuation of Hef and his girlfriends. I know that Playboy is trying to reinvent their image and I think they are going about it the right way.

Plus is was very neat to see Sarah Underwood there - I met her a few times through a calendar that we both were in - and it was neat to see her journey to becoming a Playmate. Smile
Donna
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this show.....the girls are just beautiful, and they have such outgoing personalities. My favorite though is Bridget, I just think she has such elegance...Anyway, it's great to see Hef having so much fun, and still surrounding himself with beautiful women who make him laugh.Good for him. Playboy Logo Playboy Logo
monica81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show is one of my favorites. I think the girls are very beautiful and Hef is wonderful. I think Holly is the most beautiful of them all. She has the total girl next door look.
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caught the show for the first time last night.

i enjoyed what bits i saw of it.

just made me feel like jumping right on into the screen and partying on with them. : Wink

good on them i say.

the way is just to go for it and LIVE.
xx Very Happy
hefdream

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Girls next door Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
I could see the show and I think that is not good for Hef.Thank you
Hefdream
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarrassed caught the show again last night and afraid to say that i found it terribly embarrassing for all concerned.

felt sorry for hef, that it has come to this for him.seemed all just so fake and juvenile and quite silly for that matter.

why did they even bother doing such a show.

first time i saw it, was only for a short glimpse and it all looked like fun.....so dumb...cant believe it gets air time.

anyway, thats my two cents for all its worth.

pepper
Gayla
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to comment on this one....

In my day the decorum at the mansion was elegant .....but fun.....

Bernie ..Sondra...I and others had such good times...the parties were to die for..so beautiful...the midnight summer's dream being my favorite....

The Sunday night movies....I had such a crush on Hef's Dr Embarrassed ...for years....

The mansion used to be immaculate....we would spend hours playing backgammon....the zoo creatures amazing....always felt welcome...

Things seem a bit messy and borderline tawdry these days...the girls seem like teenagers.....back in the day...late 70'sto 80's...he liked his women friskie but ladies to the max....

But if this is now what makes Hef happy...more power to him....he holds a special place in my heart .... I hope he remains forever like the everready bunny and keeps on goin and havin a great time.... Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: