Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bunny Legacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donna
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: The Bunny Legacy Reply with quote

I have heard about the new club that is opening in Vegas that will once again revive the Bunny legacy. I think many of us worry that it won't live up to what it used to be when we were a part of it. We shouldn't. We had our time and it was grand, if it isn't this time so what? This is someone else's shot to have a piece of the magic, and I personally hope every girl that gets to wear the costume knows how lucky she is. I hope they wear it with class and realize how special they are that they were chosen. I don't think I did. Not then anyway....it really is true that youth is wasted on the young. They are about to become a part of a wonderful adventure, being a Bunny. Maybe the club won't be the very same as ours, and maybe the rules will change, but the magic never will. I still feel it everytime I remember when.......
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Donna,

The Bunny Legacy is something that we were all lucky to be a part of. We have a special bond and a sisterhood, which will last a lifetime. I know what you mean about the magic, in remembering our days as Bunnies. When I recently submitted more photos to my album, it was a long process, scanning and sending the photos, etc. When I was done, I felt so nostalgic, as if no time had passed at all. What a wonderful time, in our lives. We are all very fortunate.

Love,
Sandy Bunny
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sandy. could not agree with you more.

i look after aged folk for a living and can totally understand why some of them do not ever speak about memories(such as war and the depression etc) i only use that as a very wide example, because you can not discuss some things unless you experienced them for yourself.

similar too, is our unique experience way back when, as playboy bunnies.

i have shut up about it for so long, as people just dont understand. they can only relate to the magazine or nude photos etc.

that is why i am so eternally grateful for this website/forum.

it is wonderful to be able to relate to "bunny sisters"because we all shared the experience.

i have made my home in adelaide, south australia.nothing that is tried here has ever, nor ever will come close to the organisation we were once part of.

love pepper. Playboy Logo
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pepper,

I agree with you that an awful lot of people think of Playboy, as the magazine and nude photos of Playmates. I never bring up the fact that I was a Bunny. I am proud, but the misconceptions today, of what a a Bunny represents in some peoples minds, are not what we were. Only another Bunny can understand and relate to the unique opportunity we were given. We had nothing to do with the magazine or nude photos........we were viewed as "the girl next door". The look........ but don't touch, theory. The Bunny image was revered and was often "copied" without success. At the time I was a Bunny, I never understood the people, looking at us with such awe. We were just woman, after all, (albeit, dressed as rabbits in 4 inch heels. LOL) But now, many years later, I understand. We were Playboy Bunnies. Icons. Part of History. No wonder they were looking.
Love,
Sandy Bunny
Donna
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pepper...Hi Sandy,
You said it all. And if only everyone could feel... just one time in their lives... what it's like to walk into a room with that costume on. You never forget that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: