Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Images on the site?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Website Comments and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Images on the site? Reply with quote

Hi there!!

Your site is fabulous...so many beautiful images.

My name is Michelle Taylor and I work for BC INTERNATIONAL. I design the Playboy Intimates range in the Uk and would love to use a couple of your pics from the site.

HARE FORCE ONE AND BRITISH BUNNIES SIX.

The creative team at Playboy are behind me on this one too.

I just need your help... have you got the original scans of these pics at all. I need as high a resolution as you have.

We want to try and promote the new white label by using the heritage and glamour of the bunny girl.
these pics would be ideal for us!!!

I really hope you can help me as you bunnies have been such an inspiration to my range!!!

Hope to hear from you soon with warmest regards,

Michelle Taylor
Senior Lingerie/Underwear and Swimwear Designer
PLAYBOY INTIMATES UK
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a comment or advertizing????

Alan is the Boss here and so are the Bunnies.
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks keelerphoto, I've already contacted Michelle directly. She is affiliated with Playboy and is going to contact them through one of their representatives.

I get contacted from time to time by various companies and individuals sourcing Bunny images. My advice is always the same. I don't own the copyright to any of the images on this site, so I am in no position to legally license them.

Most of the Bunny images here are copyright of Playboy. Anyone wishing to use Playboy photos and trademarks (including the Rabbit Head logo) must obtain the written permission of Playboy.

Unless you have a licensing agreement with Playboy, DO NOT use any of the images on this site or any Playboy website or publication. Playboy DO and WILL prosecute illegal use of their copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property (logos, photos, trademarks).

Please note: you can enjoy and save these images, but NEVER use them for profit.

The Ex Playboy Bunnies site is not affiliated with Playboy Enterprises International Inc. This site is purely an informal, non-profit community for celebrating the Playboy Bunnies and reuniting ex Playboy Club staff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Website Comments and Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: