Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phoenix Club info. sought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Phoenix Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faith

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Phoenix Club info. sought Reply with quote

Our small consulting firm owns the 9th floor of 3033 N. Central Ave, Phx. We believe the floor below us (8th) was the old Phoenix Playboy Club, but it?s difficult to get details on the old Club.

We frequently have visitors comment about the Phoenix Club, thinking it was once on our floor. As time goes by, we?re afraid the few remaining memories of the Club will fade. However, we want to help preserve some of the history here in our office.

We?re looking for two things: 1. details on the Phoenix Playboy Club (where, when, who, etc) and, 2. old photographs (club, staff, building inside/outside, etc).

We purchased ?The Bunny Years? book, but unfortunately it doesn?t have much info on the Phoenix Club. And we?ve tried contacting Playboy?s corporate office several times, but they don?t reply for some reason.

If you send us items, we pledge to preserve them here in our office and show them to visitors so that we can do our part to keep the history alive. Thanks in advance for any help you can lend to this effort.

Faith W.
Copper State Consulting Group
3033 N. Central Ave., 9th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-229-1010
BunnyFan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but there is a person in Phoenix selling two mugs from the Phoenix Playboy club for $10 right here: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/clt/591629608.html
That's already something to show. Very Happy

The mug which has the addresse of the club written on it is usually a hard to find item. (I collect club stuff myself)

I must also say that your idea of keeping alive the memory of the old Playboy club is great! Good luck! Thumbs up

BunnyFan Bunny
Bunny Dee Dee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Phoenix Club info. sought Reply with quote

I used to work for the Phoenix Playboy club in 1972,73 and 74. I have a few pictures . I live in Scottsdale, Arizona. bunny Dee Dee.

Faith wrote:
Our small consulting firm owns the 9th floor of 3033 N. Central Ave, Phx. We believe the floor below us (8th) was the old Phoenix Playboy Club, but it?s difficult to get details on the old Club.

We frequently have visitors comment about the Phoenix Club, thinking it was once on our floor. As time goes by, we?re afraid the few remaining memories of the Club will fade. However, we want to help preserve some of the history here in our office.

We?re looking for two things: 1. details on the Phoenix Playboy Club (where, when, who, etc) and, 2. old photographs (club, staff, building inside/outside, etc).

We purchased ?The Bunny Years? book, but unfortunately it doesn?t have much info on the Phoenix Club. And we?ve tried contacting Playboy?s corporate office several times, but they don?t reply for some reason.

If you send us items, we pledge to preserve them here in our office and show them to visitors so that we can do our part to keep the history alive. Thanks in advance for any help you can lend to this effort.

Faith W.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-229-1010
Bunny Dee Dee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Phoenix Club info. sought Reply with quote

I used to work for the Phoenix Playboy club in 1972,73 and 74. I have a few pictures . I live in Scottsdale, Arizona. bunny Dee Dee.

Faith wrote:

Faith W.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-229-1010
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Phoenix Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: