Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breast Cancer Charity (Photos)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terri
Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Breast Cancer Charity (Photos) Reply with quote

Hello Wave

I have written to a number of Bunnies asking for their help in raising money for a breast cancer charity by sending me a signed photo (copy) of themselves in their Bunny costume.

I intend to sell these photos in a group/groups. I will keep all those informed as to what happens to their photo and to how much we raise.

If I have not already written to you and you would like to help could you please send me a private message and I will give you my address where to send your photo(s).

Kind Regards,

Bunny Terri Bunny
Terri
Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Breast Cancer Charity Reply with quote

Hi Wave

I have approached a person who has just purchased one of the old Playboy buildings and might well be interested in purchasing our photos for a good price.

Just like an election where every vote counts, so too every photo counts.

I feel this is a chance to raise some money for a good cause but I cannot do it without you.

I know that a lot of you lead busy lives and it takes time for you to copy and send your photos but please think about how much you will be helping.

Thanks for your time.

Bunny Terri
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Wonderful idea Reply with quote

Hi Terri,

A great way to raise money for such a wonderful cause! I will send you my autographed photo this week. A simple way for all of us to help a great organization. I think we all know of at least one person who has been affected by this terrible disease. My Mom was one of them.

Great job Terri!

Love,
Sandy Bunny
Terri
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Breast Cancer Charity Photos Update Reply with quote

Hi Wave

I would like to thank the Bunnies who have made contact so far and made the promise of sending me there signed photo/photos

I understand that it takes time to have your photos copied and then more time to post them off to me

I would think that the set which will be collected will be unique and as such will be sort after by Playboy collecters

I know that I have never signed a photo of myself in my Bunny costume

Can I ask you to put the club where you worked on the back of the photo as I am sure it will be of interest

If anyone has a good idea on the best way to sell them once they have all been collected please put it forward they are after all your photos

Marianne Fairthfull is the lastest high profile person to fall victim to this terrible disease and I am sure all our hearts go out to her

Once again can I please ask you to make that effort and lets all try and help in a way we can

Love to you all

Bunny Terri

Catherine
Terri
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Where the money will go 'Please see link' Reply with quote

Hello Wave

I hope you will agree that the Helen Rollason cancer charity would be a fitting place for any money that we manage to raise with the sale of our photos

They have just set up a breast cancer department

Click on the link for more information

http://www.helenrollason.org.uk/breast_cancer.php

Once I have a better idea about how many photos we will have and listen to thoughts of the people who have donated a decision will be made as to the best way to sell them

If you could please let me know if you intend to help it will give me some idea as to how long to keep the appeal open

Thank you for your time

Bunny Terri Bunny

Catherine
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Help Catherine Reply with quote

Hi Catherine,

You can count on me to help you with this very worthy cause.
Sure, it takes time to copy a photo and post it off to you......that's not a big deal.

I remember when I was a Bunny, we were constantly doing events for charity. That shouldn't end, because we are no longer "active" Bunnies.

Most of us have pictures.....I see them on the site. Please, if you can, help Catherine with her fund raising efforts.
She is a wonderful person, with a big heart, who only wants to help raise money for breast cancer awareness. It's a good feeling to be able to help the less fortunate.

I have put together 12 autographed photos for you Catherine and I will mail them off tomorrow.

Bravo to you, for taking a stand. I am behind you all the way.

Love,
Sandy Bunny
melandjoy
Bunny & Bunny Mother

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bunny Terri.
When I get copies made of the signed photos, where do I send them?
Regards,
Bunny Jill
Terri
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Update On Photos Reply with quote

Hi Wave

Just to let everyone know that the signed photos of Bunnies which are to be offered for sale for the benefit of the Helen Rollason Heal Cancer charity have started to arrive

The results of my efforts are that of the forty odd emails sent out
by both Alan and myself along with the messages left on the forum six Bunnies have consented to sending a photo/photos of themselves in there Bunny costume for the charity one Bunny said 'sorry but no' of the rest I have not heard from as of yet

For the people interested in bidding for the photos which in due course will be listed on Ebay there will be photos of Bunnies Annie, Jan, Jill, Larraine, Linda, Sandy, Terri,

As some of these Bunnies have sent more than one photo I intend to offer them in groups

If any other Bunnies would like to help there is still time

Please let me know if you are intending to send a photo so I can add you to my list

Best Regards

Bunny Terri Bunny

Catherine
Terri
Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Listing Photos On Ebay Reply with quote

Hello Wave

I would like to let every one know that I will be listing the photos on Ebay

Sunday week the 15th of October

For the Bunnies who have promised Photos and not yet sent them would they please get them to me by this date.

If I have not received them by then I will have to go with what I have

Any other Bunnies who would like to help there is still time and you will have the added interest to see how much they make

I will be listing them in groups so it will not be a case where one photo will sell and others not

Please keep a watch on this tread as I will give the listing numbers so you will be able to watch the bidding

Much love to you all

Bunny Terri Bunny

Catherine
Terri
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Bunny Photos Listing Numbers Reply with quote

Hello Wave

Here are the listing numbers for the photos that are now to be offered for sale on Ebay

Auction 1 - Lot 170039166215 and Auction 2 - Lot 170039386895.

They are scheduled for 8.15 and 8.30 PDT as from today

I have listed them on the U.S.A Ebay as unfortunately no English Bunnies sent me photos for the charity Crying or Very sad as such I thought the U.S.A Ebay might have more interest for the ones I have

A number of Bunnies have promised photos which I have not received

Could you please send them to me now so that they can be listed

Love

Bunny Terri Bunny

Catherine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: