Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please participate on the site, it's fun!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Please participate on the site, it's fun! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

As we begin another Holiday season, let's pray for our troops to return home safely, as well as pray for a peaceful world.

I have to make a few comments. They are not meant to rile anyone. It is just my own observation.

The lack of participation on this site......I have never understood it. Alan, this wonderful man, has given us this great site to re connect with old friends and revive our memories of our glory days.....and it seems, with the exception of a handful of people, no one wants to participate. Look at the Chatter Cafe. Then look at the "views"and the "replies". It shows how many members are reading the posts, but not very many are jumping in to reply. The Chatter Cafe was created, in an attempt to inspire members to join in the conversation. It doesn't seem to have worked.

It is discouraging, to say the least, that more people do not get involved.

Alan is a doll, to keep this site up, in my opinion. It takes time, money and effort on his part. His efforts should be rewarded and recognized, with more participation. One day, he may decide, it is just not worth the effort. And then there will be some vocalization, I am sure.

This has bothered me for quite some time. The members of this web site, should not rely on the few members who do participate.... to carry it. If they continue to do so, some day they may log on to "observe" and there will not BE a site to observe. There are so many ways to contribute. Please try.

Lately, I find myself going for days, without checking the site, when I used to check it daily. I know that when I do check it, it will probably be the same as it was weeks before. Sad.

Love,
Sandy Bunny
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do check it also daily ,,,very little movement,,,,why,,,, Surprised Wave
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Keelerphoto,

I wish I knew why, also.

Love,
Sandy Bunny
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well back to britney paris and lindsay and nicole,,,, Wave Wave
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave hello to everyone. a very merry christmas to you all and i too hope and pray for a much calmer, happier and peaceful 2007.

it is, i agree such a shame that we do not get more posts on this fabulous site.

how do you get in to the chat cafe. i was not aware of it.

anyway, i guess we can all say that life is busy and it is hard to find time on here, but maybe too, it is because, so much life has flown by, so all we can do is reminiss about old times and mateship shared way back when, because my guess would be that as older people now, we do not know our former colleagues, as once we did.
just a thought anyway...that is my 10cents worth.

love to all,
pepper Thumbs up
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepper wrote:
Wave hello to everyone. a very merry christmas to you all and i too hope and pray for a much calmer, happier and peaceful 2007.

Well said Pepper. Thumbs up And a Merry Christmas to all of you too.

Pepper wrote:
it is, i agree such a shame that we do not get more posts on this fabulous site.

It is a shame, I guess people preferred the simpler posting method of the old message board. But this forum is easy to use if you give it a chance. And there are some "How To" threads in the Website Comments and Announcements forum that should explain how these new forums work.

Pepper wrote:
how do you get in to the chat cafe. i was not aware of it.

The Cottontail Chatter Cafe is just another forum here. It's for discussing anything you want to. Thanks to Sandy for the suggestion and the name. Thumbs up
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Alan, for the nod. Flower

Love,
Sandy Bunny
Pepper
Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave

Wave
Wave :Thank you Alan. love pepperxx
Wave
Wave
Wave
Wave
Wave
Wave
Wave
Wave
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need more people here, theres hundreds of Bunnies out there,bartenders and other people who worked at the clubs, we need more advertizing, say links to this site though youtube????

Best David
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good idea David. Thumbs up

So good, that I've actually got off my lazy ass and done something about it.

I've created a YouTube account with a few Bunny-related videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExPlayboyBunnies

I haven't created a MySpace or Facebook account yet. I am not sure if they would be productive. The more web visibility this site has, the better. But I'm not sure if the demographic of MySpace and Facebook is really the type of people I want to attract to this site (don't worry, I have a broom to chase them away). Too many posers and leches... hey, just like keyholders! Wink

I would guess 99% of the people who visit this site are looking for the 'wrong' kind of Playboy Bunnies - the birthday suit not the bunny suit variety. Amaze

I don't know how to reach all the baby boomers who worked in the clubs. Most probably have web access, most are probably unaware this site exists (and a substantial amount probably couldn't give two hoots that it does).

But there are probably still thousands of former Playboy Club staff who would find this site useful (if only as as jog down memory lane). So if anybody has any ideas or suggestions, let me know.

And thanks to all of you who DO spread the word about this site. It's simple sense - the more people who know, the more likelihood that you'll finally track down the people you REALLY want to be speaking with.

Instead of listening to me drone on as usual... Sleep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> General Playboy Club discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: