Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found lost friend...Bunny Avis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Phoenix Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donna
Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Found lost friend...Bunny Avis Reply with quote

Just located old friend Bunny Avis, living in Nevada and doing well. Avis and I started at the Phoenix club together. She was very beautiful and had a very successful career with Playboy. She was a jet Bunny for Hefner and was also a 1970 Playboy centerfold.
After much digging around I finally located her and we had a great time reminiscing . I told her about this site and I know she will enjoy looking around at pictures of her friends.
Avis has survived a bout with cancer and I admire her never changing positve character.
It reminded me of what I loved best about Playboy....the friends I met there who I will never forget. Playboy Logo
Donna
Sandy
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Friends Reply with quote

Dear Donna,

I had to respond to your heartfelt letter, about your friend, Avis.

It also reminded me of what I loved best about working for Playboy......the friends I met there, who made an impact on my life....and whom I will also, never forget.

Love,
Sandy Bunny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Phoenix Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: