Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you recall Bunny Mother Bonnie Andrews?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c/o Bunny Bonnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Do you recall Bunny Mother Bonnie Andrews? Reply with quote

Hello all,

I just recently learned of this web site. This is great!

I am Margaret Andrews, the daugher of Bunny Mother Bonnie. She worked at the Chicago Playboy Club sometime during 1967-68. I was 4 years old. I can recall being picked up from daycare by a taxi and arriving at the front of the Chicago Playboy Club. A doorman would greet me and take me inside. Some of you may hopefully recall the following: Playboy Bunnies would sit me down on the gift counter. Others would put me up on the platform stage and encourage me to dance. There were times that I would be in the office with my mother as she fitted her newly hired bunnies. One time and only one time, before getting scolded, I grabbed a cotton tail while a Bunny was walking past me.

I have contributed a photo of her below to help jog anyone's memory of what she looked like.

To those of you who do remember her, it would be great if you could share your experiences of her (good or bad). She passed away in 2001. Your responses will continue to help me with 'closure.'

Respectfully,
Margaret Andrews

Bunny Bonnie
keelerphoto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send an E-mail to Alan, he could put up the photo you want, Hope this helps, Best David,

webmaster@explayboybunnies.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: