Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chi Mag writer trying to find 60s and 70s bunnies for story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chicagomagwriter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Chi Mag writer trying to find 60s and 70s bunnies for story Reply with quote

I'm the primary feature writer for Chicago, the city's monthly magazine, and I'm trying to find Bunnies from the '60s and '70s for a story about Playboy's golden age in Chicago then. I have already spoken with Patti Reynolds and several editors from those days, and last week I traveled to L.A. to interview Hef.

I was hoping a couple of ex bunnies from the original Playboy Club would be willing to share anecdotes about what it was like, along the lines of the stories in The Bunny Years. You can google my name and Chicago magazine to see some of my stories or go to the Chicago magazine website and use the search field.

Many thanks!

Bryan Smith
Senior Writer-at-Large
Chicago magazine
435 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 1100
Chicago, IL 60611
chicagomagwriter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: my email address Reply with quote

My email address, by the way, is brysmith@chicagomag.com.
hefdream

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: A Playboy Club Story Reply with quote

Please, said me when you have written the history . Thank you Very Happy
ctcarraway
Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Chi Mag writer trying to find 60s and 70s bunnies for st Reply with quote

chicagomagwriter wrote:
I'm the primary feature writer for Chicago, the city's monthly magazine, and I'm trying to find Bunnies from the '60s and '70s for a story about Playboy's golden age in Chicago then. I have already spoken with Patti Reynolds and several editors from those days, and last week I traveled to L.A. to interview Hef.

I was hoping a couple of ex bunnies from the original Playboy Club would be willing to share anecdotes about what it was like, along the lines of the stories in The Bunny Years. You can google my name and Chicago magazine to see some of my stories or go to the Chicago magazine website and use the search field.

Many thanks!

Bryan Smith
Senior Writer-at-Large
Chicago magazine
435 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 1100
Chicago, IL 60611

Bachelor and Master Dergees in Nursing Education,
Healthcare Education and Clinical Research
Doctorate in Higher Education Programs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Chicago Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: