Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Gorge Science Fiction Convention 1976

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Great Gorge George

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Great Gorge Science Fiction Convention 1976 Reply with quote

Back in 1976 after meeting Gene Roddenberry at the Commodore Hotel with his wife Majel, I found a flyer for the World Sci Fi Convention at Great Gorge.

It had many actors and writers/ authors. I got my buddies to come with me. They are all dead now.

I think the biggest celeb they had there was Richard Belzer doing stand up comedy which is quite hard to do.

I was hoping someone had pictures of that convention.

I was upset to hear it closed in the 80's and the place still exists, but is falling apart.

I had lots of fun at that convention, but it was too expensive for me.

I still have two free tickets for admission to any Playboy Club & Resort.

They are collectables now. Nonredeemable.

I regarded the Bunny Costume as a strapless bathing suit with collar and cuffs.

The only real Bunnies nowadays are in Vegas and these are not waitresses. They are gamers. They host gambling games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> Great Gorge Playboy Club / Hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: