Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Orleans club...we used to hang out down the street

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> New Orleans Playboy Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BunnyGay
Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: New Orleans club...we used to hang out down the street Reply with quote

I was working the New Orleans club in 1969/70. I remember Bunny Libby and Bunny Marcie who became a room director. The bartender's name was Frank. We used to hang out at a bar down Bienville Street after work. I can't remember the name of it. Wow, did we have some great times. I transferred to Denver after I left New Orleans.
Bunny Taffi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Hang-outs Reply with quote

Bunny Gay, I remember you, as well as Marcie, Libby, and Frank. I was the Pool Bunny, but we sometimes worked the Penthouse together. Your image is still striking in my mind... so together and calm! The King's Room down the street is where I remember hanging out. Wish I could think of the name of that bar on Bienville.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ex Playboy Bunnies Forum Index Page -> New Orleans Playboy Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: